Next level of Panel Steel Buildins
Not just an average Steel buildings company
Homogeneous, isotropic, durable and human interference is one of the least construction systems. Allows for error-free and undamaged production. 365 days of the year, in all weather conditions, allows for sustainable construction management, short-term and dry manufacturing at the factory and on the field.
System elements provide lifetime protection against corrosion by galvanizing method. Design offers a wide range of materials, flexibility and aesthetics. In the interior, users are tie-free, without beams etc. It provides the possibility of using net space.
At the same time, according to traditional systems, the wall thicknesses are in certain standards, saving in the exterior cladding, and in the indoor space 7-10% of the area has features such as gaining. It is lighter than other construction systems. This has the advantage of having high earthquake performance.
Reduces construction time with quick and easy installation. Thus, it allows the reduction of indirect expenses in the field. It provides less workers and the advantage of finishing work in a short time. They are not temporary prefabricated, long lasting, high standard of comfort, permanent structures.
When the structure is completed, the interior and exterior appearance is no different from the traditional one. While the system is implemented under the control of experienced engineers and architects, manufacturing is carried out by trained workers in the factory and on the field.
It conforms to all national and international specifications in design and production. In the steel construction system, electrical and mechanical installations are considered during design. Wall posts and floor beams where the installation will pass before production are determined and opened during production. It does not require breaking, pouring and repairing as required in conventional systems. During construction, the contractor protects the user from additional costs during use. It provides the user with high building physics. (Fire protection conditions are provided by gypsum boards and cement based coatings. Thermal insulation is designed according to the climatic conditions of each region and applied with the appropriate material selection. Thus, the thermal insulation performance is also high. The building elements forming the structure provide the necessary sound insulation.)
Steel is reported to be 90% or more recyclable by the American Iron and Steel Association and certified by the International Environmental Management Systems. According to the American Lung Association, thanks to the materials used, healthy indoor air quality is obtained from the building system. For each project, special static calculations are made and the maximum number of openings and floor heights are determined by the data obtained. There is no problem in supplying the materials used in the system under national and international conditions. widely used for 50 years in the United States, European Union countries and the Gulf states, especially seeing strong demand in recent years in the emirate as starting in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for restructuring is increasing day by day interest in the system met with Turkey after the 1999 earthquake.
- (ASD & LRFD) (American Iron and Steel Institute Standard 2001): North American Specification for Cold Formed Steel Construction Elements Design
- American Iron and Steel Institute Manual: Cold Formed Steel Design
- ASCE 7-93 American Society of Civil Engineers Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Buildings
- American Society of Testing and Materials E119-07a, Standard Building Construction and Fire Testing Methods of Materials
- BS 5990-5 (1998) the use of steel works in the construction of the building. Application rules of cold formed thin gauge parts.
- BS 5990-6 (1995) The use of steel works in building construction. The rule of application for light-weighted profile sheet metal design.
- BS 5990-9 (2003) The use of steel works in building construction. Rules for applying fire-resistant design.
- BS 5990-9 (1994) The use of steel works in building construction. Rules of application of printed coating design.
- Design of steel structures. Part 3: General rules for cold formed elements and sheet metal sheeting – Auxiliary rules.
- TS 498 Structural Steel Dimensions and Load
- TS 648 Structural Steel Account and Building Rules
- TS 11372 Cold Shaped Thin Volume Calculation Rules
- Turkish Seismic Rule (DBYBHY) (2007) ASTM A123 / A123M-02 Standard Specification for Zinc (Hot-Dipped Galvanized) Coating or Iron and Steel Products
- ASTM A653 / A653M-07 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc Plated (galvanized) or Steel Iron Alloy (galvanized) Coating.
- ASTM A653 / A653M-1996 Standard Specification for Steel-Iron (galvanized) or Steel sheet plating (galvanized) for hot-dipping process.
- ASTM B201 Standard application for the testing of chromate coatings of cadmium and steel surfaces.
- ASTM B633 Standard Specification for zinc plating on iron and steel.
- BS EN 10268 (2006) Cold rolled sheets with high yield strength for cold forming) Technical delivery conditions.
- BS 5990-07 (1992) Steel construction in building construction